Do you have online courses this term?
Blackboard is the system where you can access your courses. To log on to Blackboard and access course materials, visit learn.humber.ca and follow the steps below.
2) Enter password: Your current Humber password
Questions? Contact the I.T. Support Centre by calling 416-675-6622 ext. 8888 or visit humber.ca/techtalk
We encourage you to make use of the Intro to Blackboard workshops being offered by our Open Learning Centre to help get you comfortable with Blackboard, where most of your class content will be hosted.
- Students will need a reliable internet connection and need to have regular access to a computer or mobile tablet. A webcam is recommended, but not necessarily required. Blackboard is our Learning Management System and we ask that you review the Blackboard technical requirements and run a browser check before you begin your online journey.
- To prepare for your online learning experience, please review some of the helpful tips in our frequently updated HumberOnline website – HumberOnline. There you will find information regarding our academic and learning services including library supports, remote math and writing centres, and peer-assisted learning support.
- Be sure to check out Humber's Open Learning Centre's YouTube channel for lots of great tips and tricks on Blackboard and much more! Also, for frequent updates and notifications, follow us on Twitter @HumberOLC. The Open Learning Centre is available for support as you navigate your online courses and Blackboard, and they are available/open virtually Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Advising & Career Services Online Learning Resources is also a great tool to support your new journey in online learning
- For textbooks and more, visit the Humber North Campus Store at www.humbershop.ca or the Humber Lakeshore Campus Store at www.humberlakeshoreshop.ca
- Refer to the Academic Calendar to keep track of important deadlines and holiday closures.
- You can also visit Peer Assisted Learning Support (PALS) who can help you stay on track and reach your goals or connect you with a Digital Learning Coach
We look forward to supporting you. Happy Learning!