Emergency #: 416-675-6622 ext. 4000
Humber Alert Disclaimer
Information updates provided through the Humber Alert are provided for the convenience of the user. While every effort is made to ensure that such information is delivered in a timely fashion, factors outside the control of the College may, from time to time, hinder the efficient and effective delivery of such updates. A number of factors may contribute to a delay or failure in delivery of information updates including, but not limited to, the following:
- Problems or issues with the telecommunications infrastructure on which such notifications travel. Problems with the service provided by your local Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Problems or issues with the local area network though which your computer may be connected to the Internet.
- Heavy Internet usage volumes.
- Internet filtering software that may block emails to or from certain recipients.
- Restrictions and rules apply by your local Internet Service Provider on your email account. The College makes no warranty or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the timely delivery of information updates through this service. If you experience difficulty receiving email messages through this service, please contact your email/internet provider.
Questions about Humber Alert or for any issues with completing your registration to the system should be directed to:
Mary Ann Gregoris 205 Humber College Boulevard Toronto, ON M9W 5L7 email@example.com