Skip to main content

You can begin registering for courses on

How to Prepare for Registration

Learn how to prepare for registration.

How to Add a Course

Your registration is course based.

You are required to build your own timetable and register for each individual course. Please check your Academic Progress to view the listing of courses required for your program and semester. You will be registering with the CRN (Course Reference Number) which is unique to each course section.

How to Drop or Withdraw From a Course

Learn how to drop or withdraw from a course. Students in program block registration are not allowed to drop a block course without meeting with their Program Coordinator. However, General Electives, Communications and Mathematics courses can be dropped.

Dropping additional block courses can be done on either the Find Classes tab or the Enter CRNs tab.

MyHumber: Step by Step

Read a step-by-step guide on how to use MyHumber.

Elective Course List

You will be able to look up information on all available elective courses (GNED, LASB, and UNBE) and Program specific electives directly through your Academic Progress on MyHumber. You must click on the "with Attribute" link beside the elective which will open a new window that will show all the courses that satisfy that elective. It will display the course description, Course Reference Numbers (CRNs), and date and time the course is offered for the upcoming semester. If there is no CRN, or date or time displayed, that course is currently not being offered this term and you will need to select a different course.

Timetable Changes

If you are unable to make timetable changes directly on your MyHumber, you will require written permission from your Program Coordinator. If the request is approved, the program coordinator will complete a Student Action Form (SAF) on your behalf. SAF requests typically take 24-72 hours to process. You should check your MyHumber regularly to see the latest status of your request and pay any outstanding fees as required.

Note: Course Based students will be able to make changes directly on MyHumber, provided there is space in the course and it does not create a timetable conflict.