Please note that you can download a PDF of this page here: 2021-2022 RLS Hiring Info
- Applications from international students are welcomed!
- RLS = Residence Life Staff. This acronym refers to all of our positions together – i.e. the Resident Assistant, Residence Community Assistant, and Residence Life Orientation Lead positions.
The Selection Committee will be comprised of full-time staff members only, and often includes all Residence Life Coordinators, the Residence Life Manager, and any invited campus partners.
Information on Applications
All applications for RLS positions are completed online (and a link will be available here on January 4, 2021)
As part of your application, you will be required to submit:
- A resume (no cover letters please), and,
- One (1) reference. Please note that current RLS must use their current Humber Residence supervisor.
- your Fall 2020 term average (as available), and your overall cumulative average. These will be checked later by our Selection Committee with Humber or the University of Guelph-Humber.
Please note that by applying, you will be giving the Selection Committee permission to review the following additional aspects as part of your application:
- Academic grades/averages
- Residence conduct history (to assess whether there are significant concerns)
- Campus conduct history (to assess whether there are significant concerns)