Skills Quest is an opportunity to learn about experiences on campus for you to develop transferable skills in order to be career-ready!
Start your quest today by chatting with us or scheduling an appointment. We're here to help you along the way.
Tell me more...
Skills Quest is a FREE service offered to Humber College and University of Guelph-Humber students to identify and develop key employability skills through 1-on-1 coaching online or in person.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Use the CCR Search Portal to learn about skill development opportunities on campus
- Learn how to add experiences to your CCR
- Learn how to use the CCR Competency Framework to define and communicate skills
- Increase your self-awareness of strengths and skill gaps
- Use your transferable skills to market yourself to prospective employers
- Have any of your CCR related questions answered
For in-person coaching, click here to schedule a meeting with one of our coaches.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org