Skills Quest is an opportunity to learn about experiences on campus for you to develop transferable skills in order to be career-ready!
Thank you for your interest in Skills Quest! Skills Quest is temporarily unavailable and will be relaunched in the new year. Please submit the appointment request through the link below, and a coach will be in touch with you once we are up and running!
Tell me more...
Skills Quest is a FREE service offered to Humber College and University of Guelph-Humber students to identify and develop key employability skills through 1-on-1 coaching online or in person.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Use the CCR Search Portal to learn about skill development opportunities on campus
- Learn how to add experiences to your CCR
- Learn how to use the CCR Competency Framework to define and communicate skills
- Increase your self-awareness of strengths and skill gaps
- Use your transferable skills to market yourself to prospective employers
- Have any of your CCR related questions answered
For in-person coaching, click here to schedule a meeting with one of our coaches.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org