Skills Quest is an opportunity to improve your employability skills by identifying your strengths and goals in order to be career-ready!
Start your quest today by chatting with us or scheduling an appointment. We're here to help you along the way.
Tell me more...
Skills Quest is a FREE service offered to Humber College and University of Guelph-Humber students to reflect on and develop key employability skills through 1-on-1 coaching online or in person.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Increase your self-awareness of strengths and skill gaps
- Set personal and professional goals
- Learn how to use the CCR Competency Framework to define and communicate skills
- Use your transferable skills to market yourself to prospective employers
- Use the CCR Search Portal to learn about skill development opportunities on campus
For in-person coaching, click here to schedule a meeting with one of our coaches.
For online coaching, reach us through the chat window below Monday-Friday between 9am and 4pm. If we are not available, leave us a message and we will get back to you to schedule a chat.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org