This group will provide support, tools and strategies for students who are feeling overwhelmed and/or experiencing stress or anxiety. The drop-in sessions are led by counsellors, free of charge and registration is not required. Please note participants will not be admitted to the room after 1:45 PM. Tune in here.
- October 6: Healthy Habits for you!
- October 13: Stress, Part 1 – What is it really & how to cope
- October 20: Stress, Part 2- Tips & tools to reduce & manage your stress
- October 27: No Session - Reading Week
- November 3: Anxiety, Part 1 – Do you feel anxious? Learn how to cope
- November 10: Anxiety, Part 2 – Tips & tools to reduce & manage your anxiety
- November 17: All the Feels: Learning about emotion
- November 24: Coping when it all feels too much
- December 1: Being kind to yourself
- December 8: Being Kind to Yourself Part 2
Healthy Minds for Stressful Times works from an anti-oppression framework. We recognize that students face systemic oppression on the basis of sexual and gender orientation, race, body size, class, disability, immigration status, country of origin, culture, age and religion. We are committed to creating an environment that celebrates diversity, and challenges all forms of oppression.