The Emotional Intelligence Program is designed for students interested in gaining, improving and mastering skills in Emotional Intelligence.
The EI Program will run in the Winter 2020 semester and is not currently accepting applications.
What is EI?
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is defined as “a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way” (Multi-Health Systems, 2011, p. 1).
How does EI affect me?
It is now well documented that higher emotional intelligence skills are directly related to greater academic and career success!
What’s in it for me?
There are limited spots per campus (Lakeshore & North) available. You must attend all mandatory sessions to achieve the certificate. Participation includes:
- Your personal Emotional Intelligence score and profile
- One-on-one EI interpretation with a certified EQ-1 2.0® coach
- Emotional Intelligence Program personal planning guide.
- Certificate upon successful completion of the program
The EI Program can support your development in:
- Emotional Intelligence & Student Success
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Stress Management
- Emotional Intelligence and Happiness