Consider Telling Someone

Humber and the University of Guelph-Humber are here for you. If you or anyone you know needs support in either an emergency or non-emergency situation, there are resources both on and off campus available to you. See the sections listed on the left side of the screen to find those resources. 


You can also learn more about Humber College and the University of Guelph Humber's Sexual Assault and Sexual Violence Policy and Procedures.