Full-time and part-time students have the opportunity to use these confidential resources at all Humber Campus locations.
Student Wellness and Accessibility Centre (SWAC) assists in supporting students' mental health and well-being through holistic practices, services include:
North | 416-675-6622 ext. 5090
Lakeshore | 416- 675 - 6622 ext. 3331
Hours of Operation | Monday to Friday | 8: 30 am - 4: 30 pm
- Same-day appointments are available to students. All appointments are confidential and with professional counselors.
- 416-675-6622, ext. 4357; available for all campuses, by appointment
- The Office of Student Conduct provides information, support, and assistance to members of the Humber community regarding the Code of Student Conduct.
- 416-675-6622 ext. 4533 (North); ext. 3234 (Lakeshore); 8:30 am-4:30 pm, Monday to Friday
- Nurses and doctors are available to support students with appropriate non-emergency medical care, or to provide appropriate referral to external care where necessary.
416-675-6622, ext. 4000; available 24 hours a day .
- The Department of Public Safety (Security) ensure the safety of the individual. They can connect a student to Toronto Police Services, as such, Public Safety may ask the complainant to give a verbal or video statement; collect information/facts about the situation and persons involved. For more information, please use the
- 416-675-6622, ext. 4425; Available for all campuses, by appointment
- 416-675-6622 ext. 5424 (North); 416-675-3111 ext. 3767 (Lakeshore); by appointment
- 416-675-6622 ext. 5575 (North); 416-675-6622 ext. 5577 (Lakeshore); by appointment
- 416-675-6622 Available for all campuses, by appointment.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program supports employees and their immediate family members in assessing and resolving work, health, and life issues
Click the link for: Off-Campus Resources