Bike Parking on Campus
Check out these maps that show you where there is bike parking on campus:
Here are a few resources for planning your route to work, school, shopping, or simply to explore:
Secured bike rooms
Humber College Lakeshore Campus has two secured bicycle storage rooms.
As a Humber community member, you can apply for a spot which will be given out on a first come, first serve basis.
Lakeshore Residence manages one in the R building with a capcity of 45 bikes. Residence students have priority access and may sign up for a reserved spot by September 15th every year. Remaining spaces are then opened to the rest of the Humber community. If there are spots available, your reserved spot is valid from September 15th until Residence move out day each year. If you wish to have a spot during the summer (April – end of August) you must apply, see instructions and application below.
Welcome Centre has a secure bike room in the underground parking garage. This room is currently available for staff and faculty only. If you are interested in getting access, please contact email@example.com
The North campus has a secure bike parking room for 100 bikes, located in the new parking garage opening September 2019.
How to access to Secure Bike Parking at North:
- Please go to this website: https://accesscontrol.humber.org (Internet Explorer is not supported). Click on advanced, and the ‘proceed to accesscontrol.humber.org’
- It will prompt you for your Humber Windows login and password (Where it says “Directory”, click the drop down and select ‘Humber AD’ => This is very important, many users forget this step and are unable to login).
- From there you can click “Assign Access” and search for the cardholder (You may search by first and last name; last name, first name or by their card number which can be found on the back of the card, bottom middle. 5 digits after the 2+ or 2*).
- Click the checkbox beside their name and then click on the ‘>’ box to move the cardholder over to the assign access box.
- Click “Next”, Lenel will prompt which access level to provide. In this screen, you can also add the activate and deactivate date and then click “Next”
- Lenel will confirm the access level and cardholder. Click “Finish” to complete the transaction.
- The same steps can be done for removing a user once you have selected the particular level at the top left drop down bar.
Bike Repair Stations
We know that many staff, faculty and students bike to campus each week and sometimes, accidents happen! Whether it's a flat tire or a loose chain, we've got you covered. There is a self-service bike repair station at each of the Lakeshore and North campuses for everyone to use. They are located:
- North Campus: Next to the Parking Services Kiosk (directly in front of LRC)
- Lakeshore Campus: In front of the L Building on the east side of campus
We have had to put our bikeshare program on hold for the time being. We hope to have something ready for Spring 2019!