At Humber College, sustainability is one of our core values and is defined as "preserving our collective future by taking responsibility for the social, economic and environmental impact of the decisions we make today and in the future" (Strategic Plan 2014-2019). Humber is widely respected as a leader and innovator in sustainabilty, our three key areas include - environmental stewardship, social equity, and economic performance.
At Humber, we want to lead, transform and differentiate our new Sustainability Plan for the next five years and we need YOUR help. We want to know:
- What does campus sustainability mean to you?
- What sustainability initiatives is Humber doing well? What ones could we do better?
- What kind of campus do you want to see in the future?
- And more!
It's YOUR campus, so tell us what you care about and want to see in the future so we can work together to make it happen in the next five years! How?
Register now for our town halls:
Monday, November 5, 2018 at North Campus
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. in KB111 (7th Semester) *FACULTY ONLY
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. in KB111 (7th Semester)
Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at Lakeshore Campus
- 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. in A170 *COMMUNITY PARTNERS ONLY
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. in A170
Monday, November 18, 2018 (ONLINE ONLY)
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
*Login details will be sent to those who register
Can't make it in-person? You can also send an email to email@example.com, call us at 416-675-6622 x5180, or arrange to meet us in D134 or DX101 (North Campus).
Together, we can shape the future of sustainability on campus and in our community!
*Food and beverages will be provided for all town halls. All student participants will be given a $25 gift card for their participation.