At Humber College, sustainability is one of our core values and is defined as "preserving our collective future by taking responsibility for the social, economic and environmental impact of the decisions we make today and in the future" (Strategic Plan 2014-2019). Humber is widely respected as a leader and innovator in sustainability, our three key areas include - environmental stewardship, social equity, and economic performance.
At Humber, we want to lead, transform and differentiate our new Sustainability Plan for the next five years and we need YOUR help. We want to know:
- What does campus sustainability mean to you?
- What sustainability initiatives is Humber doing well? What ones could we do better?
- What kind of campus do you want to see in the future?
- And more!
It's YOUR campus, so tell us what you care about and want to see in the future so we can work together to make it happen in the next five years! How?
Participate in one of our many pop-ups on campus:
- Monday, January 28 from 11-2 pm in L-building (2nd floor, Lakeshore Campus)
- Orangeville Campus (details coming soon)
Can't make any of those dates or times?
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Call us at 416-675-6622 x5180
- Arrange to meet us in D134 or DX101 (North Campus).
Together, we can shape the future of sustainability on campus and in our community!