At Humber College, sustainability is one of our core values and is defined as "preserving our collective future by taking responsibility for the social, economic and environmental impact of the decisions we make today and in the future" (Strategic Plan 2014-2019). Humber is widely respected as a leader and innovator in sustainability, our three key areas include - environmental stewardship, social equity, and economic performance.
At Humber, we want to lead, transform and differentiate our new Sustainability Plan for the next five years and we need YOUR help. We want to know:
- What does campus sustainability mean to you?
- What sustainability initiatives is Humber doing well? What ones could we do better?
- What kind of campus do you want to see in the future?
- And more!
It's YOUR campus, so tell us what you care about and want to see in the future so we can work together to make it happen in the next five years! How?
Take the Campus Sustainability Survey:
- Students, staff and faculty will have a chance to share their vision for our campus' sustainability for a chance to 4 tickets to Ripley's Aquarium!
- Click here to take the survey!
*The survey will be available until Tuesday, March 19 at 11:59 p.m.
Missed the survey? You can also:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Call us at 416-675-6622 x5180
- Arrange to meet us in D134 or DX101 (North Campus).
Together, we can shape the future of sustainability on campus and in our community!