About the refresh
As Humber’s 2016-2021 Academic Plan and Digital Campus Plan wrap up, Humber is launching a consultation process to determine our teaching, learning and digital campus priorities for the next three years. The Academic Plan sets out the priorities and goals related to teaching in learning including programming, research and innovation, faculty and staff development, and partnerships. The Digital Campus Plan focuses on the technology that enhances teaching and learning and allows us to be more agile, connected, impactful, and sustainable.
The refresh process has four phases:
- Planning Our Process (November 2021-January 2022): Development of a stakeholder engagement plan, background documents and key consultation questions.
- Consultation (January-March 2022): Implementation of stakeholder consultations with students, faculty, staff, alumni, community and industry partners, college leadership, and Humber’s Board of Governors.
- Integration and Analysis (March-May 2022: Integration and analysis of stakeholder input.
- Finalization and Approvals (May-June 2022): Validation of strategic priorities and document creation.
Consultation Sessions and Summaries
Consultations were held with multiple stakeholder groups between January 24 and March 22, 2022. As the consultation summaries become available, they will be hyperlinked to their corresponding sessions noted below.
- Monday, January 24 from 4:00-5:30pm
- Thursday, January 27 from 10:00-11:30am
- Friday, January 28 from 12:00-1:30pm
- All Employee Consultations – February 8, 9 & 11, 2022
- Faculty Consultation – April 19, 2022
- Note: You can view the above consultation session recordings HERE (employee authentication required)
- Consultations were conducted with students associated with the following areas:
Online Forms and Summaries
From January to March, Humber offered students, employees, alumni and industry and community partners the opportunity to complete an online form as another way to participate in the consultation process. Click on the relevant consultation group to read the summary of their feedback that will be used to inform our 2022-2025 Academic and Digital Campus Plans.
- Student Online form summary
- Employee Online form summary
- Alumni/Program Advisory Committee form summary
For more information on the refresh process, contact Humber Strategic Planning.