Humber and Creighton University have entered into an agreement where graduates of the Wellness Coaching Graduate Certificate can receive 12 credits towards Creighton's Master of Science, Health and Wellness Coaching. Students may then graduate upon the completion of the remaining 24 credits required. Admission requirements:
- applicants must have earned a bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited institution
- have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 in all graduate-level coursework. At Humber, the equivalent is a minimum of 80%.
- grades earned in all courses from Humber must be 80% or better
- students must present original and complete educational credentials, including a certified translation of all university transcripts (if in a language other than English) from a recognized credential evaluation service, such as the World Education Services
- Two (2) letters of recommendation/evaulation by persons familar with the student's academic background, potential, achievements and personal qualities. An applicant's original letter of recommendation for admission to Humber may be used as one of the required letters.
Admission to the academic program listed is at the sole discretion of the partner postsecondary institution. Please contact the institution for detailed admission requirements.
For more information and to apply for admission, see: https://excellence.creighton.edu/humber