Registration may done online using a VISA or MC. Please follow the links on the program pages. Alternatively in person at the Transportation Training Centre with a certified CQ, money order payable to Humber College or VISA or MC. This may be done Monday through Friday between 9am to 4pm. No appontment is necessary.
- Must hold a valid Ontario ‘G’ class driver’s license (and for the ‘G to AZ’ program you must have 12 months of verifiable Canadian driving experience with a ‘G2/G’ license)
- Applicants should possess a minimum of an Ontario Grade 10 literacy level
- Applicants must pass a Ministry of Transportation driver's medical and visual examination
- Applicants must obtain a classified license learner's permit (which includes a written test) from DriveTest
- CSA approved safety shoes
Refunds / Transfers
- No refund or transfers within 3 weeks of the start or during the program.
- Requests to transfer must be made in writing and received no later than 3 weeks prior to the start of your program. Students may transfer one time between courses.
- Cancelling your program must be done 3 weeks prior to the start of the program. There is a $645.00 withholding fee to cancel.