Maintenance and Operations
Our skilled teams of technicians, project managers and trades people are responsible for:
- Maintaining Humber's buildings, grounds and infrastructure to the highest standards.
- Keeping support systems, such as heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical, operating safely, reliably and efficiently.
- Providing custodial services, including waste and recycling collection.
- Conducting repairs and campus improvements.
- Performing deferred maintenance.
We are committed to:
- Providing high-quality, responsive customer service.
- Following a planned program of preventive maintenance to improve operational efficiency, minimize repairs and service disruptions, and reduce costs.
- Providing advance warning of necessary closures and outages.
- Minimizing Humber's impact on the environment by implementing conservation measures and energy efficient operating systems.
Call ext. 4444 immediately to report maintenance issues that may cause an immediate danger to health and safety or a major hazard to property or the environment, such as power outages, gas leaks, toilets overflowing, trip hazards or flooding.
Humber's Orangeville Campus, Employment Centres and Transportation Training Centre are leased properties. Maintenance for these properties is the responsibility of the property landlords.