Important Messages

DS and DR Holds

If you have a DS or DR hold and are requesting a withdrawal from a course or program, please fill out the Withdraw from Program and Semester form located in the Student Account & Fees tab.

Severe Winter Weather and Closure Procedure

How to View Application Missing Requirements