Welcome to the Humber Community!
- LGBTQ+ Resource Centre -Works to promote safer, braver, positive spaces at Humber College and offers a dedicated space at both North and Lakeshore Campuses for folks to connect with one another, access resources and build community.
- The BASE - Black Academic Success and Engagement seeks to provide students who identify as Black, African, Caribbean or African Canadian with community, resources and support to help them fully maximize their college experience.
- Indigenous Education and Engagement -Assists Indigenous students in making the transition and adjustment to the challenges of college life while creating an awareness and appreciation of Indigenous culture and history in the greater campus community.
- First-Year Experience (FYE) -A peer mentoring program for all Humber first-year students. You will be paired with a Humber Peer Mentor who is an upper-year student in a similar program. Mentors help students with their college transition academically and socially. FYE mentoring takes place in both the fall and winter semesters. To connect with FYE during the summer semester please follow them on Instagram @humbernorthfye and @humberlakefye
- Life At Humber - Your one-stop shop for all Student Services available to you.
- IGNITE – Your student union provides essential services, exciting events, and leadership opportunities. Visit IGNITE here to check out upcoming events and student clubs, and to learn more about your Health & Dental Insurance Plan, Financial Relief Program, Learning Essentials Support, and more. Stay connected @shareignite on Instagram and @ignitestudentlife on Facebook.
- Download your IGNITE Student Agenda now to help you stay organized!