Your Res Card acts as your on-campus dining plan card - a quick swipe and you're on your way! Easy access to food, no prep-work or cooking required on your part!

Choose a healthy lifestyle

Labels and signs with
the Balanced Choices symbols
clearly identify items that
contribute to a healthy lifestyle.

Humber has numerous food service outlets to offer balanced meals every day.
We offer:

  • Freshly prepared salads, homemade pastas, wraps, subs, grilled burgers, freshly baked treats, pizza and more!
  • Vegetarian options
  • Gluten free dishes

For current Rates, Plans and Locations 


Some Frequently Asked Questions:

How do I choose a dining plan that is right for me?

The Dining Plan size you choose will depend on a number of factors. The Dining Plans available for residences are the Regular Dining Plan ($2350); the Medium Dining Plan ($2850) and the Large Dining Plan ($3400). The selection and purchase of a Dining Plan does not guarantee your plan will last the academic year. Please see choosing a dining plan for some general guidelines to help you decide on a plan thats right for you.

Where can I use my dining card?

North Campus: The Res Dining Hall, the Food Emporium, Smokes Poutinerie- LINX Lounge (food only), GH Café Guelph-Humber, Java Jazz, Pizza Pizza, Booster Juice, Subway, Starbucks, the Humber Room (food only), Gourmet Express, Tim Hortons and  Ackee Tree Caribbean Restaurant. Your card can also be used at selected vending machines on campus.

Lakeshore Campus: The Lake Café, Tim Hortons, Starbucks in the Welcome Center, Media Buzz, Arena Café, Lakeshore Commons featuring Pizza Pizza, Extreme Pita, BRB Grill, Bento Sushi, Booster Juice and the On The Go Café. Your card can also be used at selected vending machines on campus.

Do I pay tax on my purchases?

Students living in Residence are given a tax-exempt status on their Dining Plan. Under Government Tax Regulations, all purchases of food on campus, using a Dining Plan card will be considered a tax-exempt purchase. Purchases of non-food items, certain snack foods or carbonated beverages will be subjected to all applicable taxes. These taxable purchases will be deducted from the Confectionery Account on your dining plan card.

How do I cancel or request a refund of my Dining Plan balance?

Requests for cancellations, refunds or carry - forward balances are initiated when residents complete an online Residence Withdrawal Form (prior to March 30th) on the Residence portal.

When a student moves out of residence for any reason, any unused meal plan balance of $75.00 or more is refundable* less a $50.00 administration fee and any fees owing to Humber. At the end of the agreement, any unused meal plan balance of $25.00 or more is refundable less any fees owing to Humber. Residents who qualify for a meal plan refund can expect to receive a refund from the College, 6-8 weeks after the withdrawal form and move out are complete. Refunds are issued in the same format as the original payment.

*If a student is staying in residence for the summer and wishes to continue using their meal plan accounts, they must notify the residence by April 15 in order for their account to remain active after the first week in May. When the student moves out of residence during the summer, the refund process will apply.

Who manages my account and how do I budget throughout the year?

As a Dining Plan cardholder, you are responsible to budget for your daily food purchases and manage your account. Budget sheets are available on-line and will be posted in the Res Dining Hall and the Lake Café.

We are pleased to introduce: "On-Line Dining Plan Account Management".

  • Convenience of managing your account on-line.
  • View your account balance summary.
  • View all transactions on your dining plan account.
  • View the dining plan budget sheet to assist in keeping your spending on track.
  • Electronic view of your account supports environmental initiatives.
  • Suspend your dining plan card if lost or stolen
  • Learn how to add money to your dining plan account.