New Student Residence Application Dates:
- New Application Deposit Refund - You are cancelling your application and wish to get your deposit refunded.
- Before 5:00pm EST, June 8th, 2017 - No Exceptions
- Waitlist Offers
- After July 24, 2017 the waitlist offer is only valid for 1 day.
- Residence Payment Deadlines
- Deposit due - Upon submission of application.
- 1st Payment is due - July 24th, 2017
- 2nd Payment is due - Dec 1st, 2017
- *If you are a Guelph-Humber first year resident, your deposit AND first residence payment are due together on July 24th, 2017
*If you are only applying for only one semester your payment due dates are the same as above depending on what semester you are applying for
- Roommate Selection available on Residence Portal- from August 1st (9am) to August 14th (9am) - for instructions on how to complete your selection, please click here.
- First Year Move In- August 27th, 2017
- First Residence Community Meeting- August 27th, 2017 ( 6pm )
- Residence Orientation- August 27th to September 2nd, 2017
- Returning Residents Move In begins- September 1st, 2017
- Second Residence Community Meeting- September 5th, 2017 ( 6pm )
- Residence Satisfaction Survey open- October 9th to October 22nd, 2017 at 11:59 pm
- Residence Life Staff Applications Open for the 2017-18 year- December 1st, 2017
Current Students in Residence Dates:
- December Holiday Break - Residence is closed during this time.
- December 20, 2017 until January 3, 2018
- Residence Closing Date - Moving out of Residence at the end of your academic year.
- 24 hours after your last exam or by April 23rd, 2016 for GH and Humber Degree Students; April 30th, 2016 for Humber Diploma and Certificate Programs, whichever comes first.
- Re-Applying to Residence
- Application opens to re-apply - February 1st, 2017 to February 28, 2017
- Application Status Notification Email sent - March 17th, 2017
- If application is approved and you choose to accept a $500 deposit is due by - April 1st, 2017
- Chartwells Bursary- The Chartwells bursary will open at 9am on Monday, February 13th, 2017 and will close at 11:59 pm on Monday, February 20th, 2017.
- Residence Entrance Bursary- This bursary is intended to provide students with the opportunity to live in residence where they otherwise may not be able to. The Residence Entrance Bursary is now open (March 20th)