Application and Fee Dates:
- New Application Deposit Refund - You are cancelling your application and wish to get your deposit refunded.
- Before 5:00pm EST, June 8th, 2018 - No Exceptions
- Waitlist Offers
- After July 23, 2018 the waitlist offer is only valid for 1 day.
- Residence Payment Deadlines
- Deposit due - Upon submission of application.
- 1st Payment is due - July 23rd, 2018
- 2nd Payment is due - November 30th, 2018
- *If you are a Guelph-Humber first year resident, your deposit AND first residence payment are due together on July 23rd, 2018
*If you are only applying for only one semester your payment due dates are the same as above depending on what semester you are applying for
Other Important Dates:
- Roommate Selection available on Residence Portal- from July 30 (9am) to August 13th (9am) - for instructions on how to complete your selection, please click here.
- First Year Move In- August 26th, 2018
- First Residence Community Meeting- August 26th, 2018 ( 6pm )
- Residence Orientation- August 26th to September 1st, 2018
- Returning Residents Move In begins- August 31st, 2018
- Classes Begin- September 4th, 2018
- Second Residence Community Meeting- September 4th, 2018 ( 6pm )
- Residence Life Staff Applications Open for the 2018-19 year- December 1st, 2018
- December Holiday Break - Residence is closed during this time.
- December 15, 2018 at 12:00 pm until January 5, 2019 at 10:00am
- Move-in for GH winter semester will take place on January 5, 2019 at 9:00am
- Move-in for the Winter semester will take place on January 5th, 2019 at 9:00am
- Frost Week (Winter Semester)- January 7-11, 2019
- Residence Closing Date - Moving out of Residence at the end of your academic year.
- 24 hours after your last exam or by April 20th, 2019 for GH Students and Humber Degree Students; April 27th, 2019 for Humber Diploma and Certificate Programs, whichever comes first.
- Re-Applying to Residence
- Application opens to re-apply - February 2019
- Application Status Notification Email sent - March 2019
- If application is approved and you choose to accept a $500 deposit is due by - April 2019
Chartwells Bursary- The Chartwells bursary will open at 9am on Monday, January 29th, 2018 and will close at 4:00 pm on Friday, February 2nd, 2018
Residence Entrance Bursary- This bursary is intended to provide students with the opportunity to live in residence where they otherwise may not be able to. The Residence Entrance Bursary will close as of 4pm on June 22nd, 2018.
*Applications for residence bursaries are typically in October and February.