New Student Residence Application Dates:
- New Application Deposit Refund - You are cancelling your application and wish to get your deposit refunded.
- Before 5:00pm EST, June 8th, 2017 - No Exceptions
- Waitlist Offers
- After July 24, 2017 the waitlist offer is only valid for 1 day.
- Residence Payment Deadlines
- Deposit due - Upon submission of application.
- 1st Payment is due - July 24th, 2017
- 2nd Payment is due - January 5th, 2018
- *If you are a Guelph-Humber first year resident, your deposit AND first residence payment are due together on July 24th, 2017
*If you are only applying for only one semester your payment due dates are the same as above depending on what semester you are applying for
- Roommate Selection available on Residence Portal- from August 1st (9am) to August 14th (9am) - for instructions on how to complete your selection, please click here.
- First Year Move In- August 27th, 2017
- First Residence Community Meeting- August 27th, 2017 ( 6pm )
- Residence Orientation- August 27th to September 2nd, 2017
- Returning Residents Move In begins- September 1st, 2017
- Second Residence Community Meeting- September 5th, 2017 ( 6pm )
- Residence Satisfaction Survey open- October 9th to October 22nd, 2017 at 11:59 pm
- Residence Life Staff Applications Open for the 2017-18 year- December 1st, 2017
Current Students in Residence Dates:
- December Holiday Break - Residence is closed during this time.
- December 23, 2017 at 10:00am until January 3, 2018 at 9:00am
- Move-in for GH winter semester will take place on January 3rd, 2018 at 9:00am
- Move-in for the Winter semester will take place on January 27th, 2018
- Residence Closing Date - Moving out of Residence at the end of your academic year.
- 24 hours after your last exam or by April 21st, 2018 for GH Students; April 28th, 2018 for Humber Degree, Diploma and Certificate Programs, whichever comes first.
- Re-Applying to Residence
- Application opens to re-apply - February 2018
- Application Status Notification Email sent - March 2018
- If application is approved and you choose to accept a $500 deposit is due by - April 2018
- Chartwells Bursary- The Chartwells bursary will open at 9am on Monday, October 23rd, 2017 and will close at 4:00 pm on Friday, October 27th, 2017.
- Residence Entrance Bursary- This bursary is intended to provide students with the opportunity to live in residence where they otherwise may not be able to. The Residence Entrance Bursary will close as of 4pm on June 23rd, 2017.