What you need to know.
- Orientation gets you started at Humber College.
What you need to bring.
- Bring yourself and some nervous excitement…that’s it! If you have a friend or family member who’s driving or helping you with the nervousness of coming alone, we have a session just for them while you’re with your program orientation!
What you need to remember.
- Remember your Program Name. (Example: Broadcast Television/Videography (DI), Baking and Pastry Arts Management (DI) etc...)
- Remember what Campus you will be attending. (Example: North, Lakeshore, Carrier or Orangeville)
- Remember how to get to your campus. »
- Remember who to ask when you get here. When you get on campus look for volunteers in green t-shirts, they will help guide you.
What is your next step?
Our Summer Orientation program will take place the first week of May, and registration will open closer to the date. All incoming students will receive an email notification when this occurs.