Refer to the terms and conditions in your Room and Dining Agreement for refund information. Students leaving at the end of the Academic Year - there are no additional charges except for damage/cleaning/fine charges accumulated throughout the year and at year end.
- You must provide notice of your departure at least 30 days in advance. This form acts as authorization to rent your room.
- The only method a student can be officially withdrawn from residence, is by using this form and submitting it online. If you are leaving due to Academic or medical reasons, you must forward any official documentation to the North Residence email@example.com at: OR the Lakeshore Residence at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone calls and verbal notices are not accepted as official notice of withdrawal.
- Upon actual move out you must leave your residence/dining plan card at the front desk. We will not accept your residence card after you have left residence and you will be charged $25 for the missing card.
- You are officially withdrawn only when you have completed the above. If a residence refund is applicable, you will receive a refund within 4-6 weeks of your official move out date. Dining plan refunds are mailed separately from Chartwells (food provider).