View current PASS schedule(s) by clicking the link below.
Winter 2021 schedule coming soon.
PASS (Peer Assisted Study Sessions) is modelled after the Supplemental Instruction program created at the University of Missouri, which is a free academic support program for high-risk courses rather than targeting high-risk students
- Non-remedial approach to learning for historically difficult courses which have been challenging for ALL students
- Utilizes peer-led group study approach to help students succeed
- Facilitated by a PASS Leader, who is a current student who had already successfully completed the course
Benefits of PASS:
- great way to connect with other students studying the same course
- guaranteed weekly study time, helps reinforce learning and retention of information
- maximize understanding of the subject, in a casual and relaxed environment
- learn and integrate study tools and successful exam techniques, specific to that course
Faculty interested in running PASS for a course can contact us here.