The nurses are available on a walk-in basis during regular office hours to assess and/or treat minor illnesses and injuries, and can provide you with valuable health information.
- If necessary the nurse will refer you to a nearby off-campus clinic. If it is a non-urgent matter, an appointment may be booked with the doctors at the Health Centre.
- There are local walk-in clinics and doctors' offices you can attend if Health Services is closed.
North & Lakeshore Campus
- For All On-Campus Emergencies call (416) 675-6622 ext. 4000.
- For All Off-campus Emergencies Call 911.
Orangeville & Carrier Drive Campus
- All Emergencies Call 911
- Emergency first aid response and CPR will be provided by the Town of Orangeville Recreation staff and Humber staff trained in First Aid and CPR.