COVID 19 Update:
The Student Wellness and Accessibility Centre is closed until further notice. Staff in all areas of expertise will be available online or by phone. Students can access services through a combination of remote options.
At this time we encourage students to connect with us using firstname.lastname@example.org.
If at any time you need immediate personal support or counselling, there are resources to help. You can access the Good2Talk Helpline at 1-866-925-5454, or use Therapy Assist Online, which provides online and mobile tools. If you are in crisis and need urgent mental health support, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department.
Please call Telehealth if you develop respiratory symptoms, to review your symptoms with a Registered Nurse at 1-866-797-0000 – 24 hours /7 days per week.
Health & Counselling services at Humber are confidential and available to all registered students. Our goal is to promote student success by providing care that supports well-being.
- Our Health Services are convenient and offer a wide range of services to Humber students.
- Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed or stressed out? Counselling can assist students to work through these and other difficulties.
- If you are going on a placement or just need a booster, check out which Vaccinations we offer.
- We offer same-day and walk-in availability - no appointment neccessary.
- Sexual health support is available to all Humber Students - Birth Control Counselling, STI education and more.