This month, we're putting the #SustainabilitySpotlight on...
BEST Service Pros
Meet the team responsible for keeping campus safe and clean!
BEST Service Pros, a janitorial management service provider, has kept Humber College and the University of Guelph Humber (U of GH) clean since 2019.
BEST is a leader in creating healthy learning environments at campuses across Canada and is helping Humber reach its goal of being the healthiest campus in the country. They also provide support to the Humber community in achieving its sustainability goals.
BEST provides value and services to help the Humber community reach its sustainability goals. The BEST team supports Humber by sorting and eliminating waste from the campus, increasing waste diversion rates, and keeping garbage out of landfills.
You may have seen BEST team members on campus in their blue shirts, engaged in their ‘Waste Warrior Wednesday’ series on Instagram, or have seen them playing Sort It Out activities with students and staff on campus.
To learn more about the BEST team’s commitment to sustainability and meet the team responsible for campus-wide sustainable operations and waste management, read their full feature story.
Previous #SustainabilitySpotlight Features:
- Jennifer Reitano, Program Coordinator, Fashion Arts & Business
- Dr. Sarah Duni, Professor and Course Director, U of GH
- Riyanti Poerba, Student Life Coordinator, U of GH
- Kerry Johnston, Program Manager, Sustainable Energy & Building Technology
- Christina Alcena, Manager, Equity and Student Life
- Clarisse Estebar, Finance and Program Officer
- Nivedita Lane, Manager, Community and Partnership Development
- Ryan Burton, Director of Digital Solutions
- Shonah Chalmers, Culinary Professor and Humber alumnus
- Alex Hoa, Assistant Manager, Cafe LinX and Retail Services