This month, we're putting the #SustainabilitySpotlight on...
Project Manager, Humber Learning Outcomes (HLOs)
This month we are putting the Sustainability Spotlight on Sarah Neiman, Project Manager for the Humber Learning Outcomes (HLOs) and an Instructor in the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
The HLOs are part of the current strategic plan and are a series of key mindsets and skills that students will need to be successful in their work and life after they graduate from Humber College.
Sarah is passionate about incorporating sustainability into academic programming and does this through the framework her and her team developed.
To learn more about how Sarah and her team are incorporating sustainability into the HLOs, you can visit this link.
Previous #SustainabilitySpotlight Features:
- Rossie Kadiska & Vladimira Steffek, Professors & Programs Coordinator
- Staci Lindsay, Manager, Accounts Payable
- Katie Evans and Simran Sandu, Managers- Chartwells (Food Services)
- Jen Ball, Professor, General Arts & Sciences - Sustainability Stream
- Ian Crookshank, Dean of Students
- Julian Klimczyk, Digital Content Creator
- Lynn Short, Environmental Stewardship Coordinator & Indigenous Education Specialist
- Kavelle Maharaj, Event Coordinator & Community Liaison
- BEST Services Pros, Custodial Operations Team, Humber College
- Jennifer Reitano, Program Coordinator, Fashion Arts & Business
- Dr. Sarah Duni, Professor and Course Director, U of GH
- Riyanti Poerba, Student Life Coordinator, U of GH
- Kerry Johnston, Program Manager, Sustainable Energy & Building Technology
- Christina Alcena, Manager, Equity and Student Life
- Clarisse Estebar, Finance and Program Officer
- Nivedita Lane, Manager, Community and Partnership Development
- Ryan Burton, Director of Digital Solutions
- Shonah Chalmers, Culinary Professor and Humber alumnus
- Alex Hoa, Assistant Manager, Cafe LinX and Retail Services