This month, we're putting the #SustainabilitySpotlight on...
Student Life Coordinator, University of Guelph-Humber
We’re putting the Sustainability Spotlight on Riyanti Poerba (she/her), student life coordinator at the University of Guelph-Humber (U of GH). Some of you may know Riyanti from her roles with Residence Life and Student Life at Humber.
Watch the full interview to learn how Riyanti taking on sustainability-related initiatives at U of GH. Visit our YouTube channel to watch or click here.
Riyanti’s advice for students, staff and/or faculty looking to get involved with sustainability-related initiatives is to not be afraid to learn or ask questions, even if that means utilizing the contact information at the bottom of a website!
Previous #SustainabilitySpotlight Features:
- Kerry Johnston, Program Manager, Sustainable Energy & Building Technology
- Christina Alcena, Manager, Equity and Student Life
- Clarisse Estebar, Finance and Program Officer
- Nivedita Lane, Manager, Community and Partnership Development
- Ryan Burton, Director of Digital Solutions
- Shonah Chalmers, Culinary Professor and Humber alumnus
- Alex Hoa, Assistant Manager, Cafe LinX and Retail Services