You can share links to your files in OneDrive, Panopto, and other web-based tools directly within your Blackboard Ultra course.
To copy a link in OneDrive:
- Select the file or folder you want to share, and select Copy link.
- A link to the file is created. To change the link settings, select People with existing access can use the link.
- In Link Settings:
a. Select People in Humber College with the link. Students will need to be logged in to see the file. Note: If you want any external uses to access this link, you can select “Anyone with this link.”
b. Clear the Allow editing checkbox.
d. Select Apply.
- Click Copy. Then, close the window
To share the link in Blackboard:
- Go to your Blackboard course.
- Click wherever you want to share your link.
- Click Create
- Select Link
- In the Link window:
a. Type in name of the link
b. Press Ctrl + V to paste the link you copied.
c. In Link Text, provide a descriptive name so students know what this link is for.
d. Click Save
- Your file appears as a link. Note: If you edit the file in OneDrive, it will be updated to Blackboard automatically.