About the Registry (Article 26.10 D & E)
The Partial-Load Registry enables current or previously employed partial-load employees of Humber College to register their interest in being employed as a partial-load faculty for specified academic terms. Registered partial-load employees will be eligible for priority hiring for available partial-load work based on the criteria set out in Article 26.10 E of the Academic Employees Collective Agreement. Important changes to this year’s registry form: considering the newly introduced changes to the Collective Agreement (Article 26.10 E), you will now be asked to indicate the maximum Teaching Contact Hours you are prepared to teach for the academic year. Additionally, registration will be for the upcoming academic year (September - August) and the new registration deadline is April 30 of each year.
When Do I Register?
- Registration is open as of Thursday, December 1, 2022.
- The deadline to register is April 30, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
- Note: Registering in previous years does not automatically register you for the upcoming year.
Where Do I Register?
- Please register using this link: hrs.humber.ca/partialloadregistry
- This link can be found on the front page of the Humber Human Resources webpage.
What do I need to Register?
- Your Humber employee number AND your N number.
- Your Humber employee number can be found on your pay stub, or you can ask your manager.
- Your N number is used to log into the system. If you do not know your N number, please contact I.T. Support Centre.
- When you submit your interest, you will be placed onto the registry.
- Once you register, you will receive an email confirmation, please retain confirmation for your records.
- Only those who meet the criteria as outlined in Article 26.10E. of the Academic Employees Collective Agreement will get priority in hiring.
- Please note: The hours you indicate that you are prepared to teach will not guarantee a corresponding work assignment. The college will review as per the terms of the Collective Agreement and operational requirements.
Should you have any questions about the Partial-Load Registry procedures, or eligibility, please speak with your associate dean, your Human Resource Business Partner, or your union (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Partial-Load employee FAQs are now available online.
The College and Union highly encourage all partial-load faculty to complete the process for the Partial-Load Registry.
We look forward to having you register your interest for future partial-load employment. Thank you for all your contributions to Humber College.
Director, Client Services,
Employee & Labour Relations
President, OPSEU Local 562