- When:October 28, 2020 2:00pm
- When:October 30, 2020 10:00am
- When:November 25, 2020 3:00pm
- When:November 27, 2020 10:00am
Discover the simplified application and decision processes that will enable funding for your applied research project.
The mutually beneficial projects are expected to result in economic benefits and build impactful longer-term collaborations between Humber and industry partners.
This interactive workshop will acquaint participants with the process of applying for NSERC Engage grants. Topics to be covered:
- Understand the context and motivation of government funders
- Funding opportunities for applied research at colleges
- Constructing compelling grant proposals
- Understanding the peer review process
- Common pitfalls/ weaknesses in proposals
There are multiple Engage Workshop dates available. Interested participants only need to attend one date listed below:
- Wednesday, October 28, from 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Friday, October 30, from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, November 25 from 3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday, November 27 from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
For more information on this workshop please contact Camila Perez Pena at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About NSERC Engage Grants:
NSERC Engage grants are designed to give innovative companies that operate from a Canadian base access to the knowledge, expertise and capabilities available at Humber. These grants are intended to foster the development of new research partnerships by supporting short-term research and development projects. Full details will be covered in the workshop.