Humber’s Sexual Violence Committee Faculty/Staff Awareness Working Group encourages you to familiarize yourself with Humber’s Sexual Violence Policy and Procedures.
It was most recently updated in June 2023. If you have not taken the updated training and do not currently have the “Sexual Assault Sexual Violence Awareness Training for Employees” in your Blackboard. Please email email@example.com to request the training be added.
Instructions for obtaining your certificate are available in the final section of the training once you have completed all other training elements. Please keep a copy of the certificate generated at the end for your records.
If you, or someone else, has experienced sexual violence or sexual assault on Humber College property:
- Go to a safe place, including your work site, the Department of Public Safety or your home
- Seek immediate support by telephone:
- Department of Public Safety: 416.675.8500, or open the Guardian App and select “Call Humber Security”
- Call Police: 911
- Seek medical attention if necessary. Go to an emergency room that has a domestic violence and sexual assault care centre (if accessible) or a local hospital
- Seek help/counselling/resources - view the Employee Sexual Violence Resource Sheet
If you would like to make a formal report of having experienced sexual violence, call:
- Department of Public Safety: 416.675.8500 (ext. 4000 on-campus phones) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Human Rights & Harassment: 416.675.3111 ext. 5864 or email email@example.com
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any additional information.
We thank you for your continued commitment to addressing and ending sexual violence.