Summer Term Required Course Materials
Currently the Campus Bookstores at both campuses are closed and our staff have no access. All the preparation for the summer term is currently being done remotely by the two store managers.
For this reason, at this time we also do not have access to our course material managers emails to see what has already been sent. Therefore, if you could please resend your course materials requirements for the summer term to the managers emails address for your campus, noted below:
- North Campus Bookstore – email@example.com (Jeff Snook)
- Lakeshore Campus Bookstore – firstname.lastname@example.org (Sharon Mundle)
With the April 1 announcement of all courses shifting to online delivery for the summer term, we will need to adjust what we traditionally order and provide for the term.
For those of you who have not submitted your course materials request yet, we will require an email with the following information:
- Faculty / course code / section number / professor name / section enrollment
- Author / full title / edition / publication year / publisher / 13-digit ISBN
- Format – print, digital or package (preference if needed)
Along with this information, please provide contact information should we have questions.
Thank you for your assistance and your patience during these difficult times.
Humber North and University of Guelph-Humber Campus Store