Student Personal Trainers - Fall 2022
- Don’t miss out on your opportunity to register. Student trainer availability is limited to the number of students enrolled in the on-campus internship course for Fitness and Health Promotion
- This offer is exclusive to the Humber community (students, staff, faculty)
Must be able to commit to the program from September to December 2022 and be flexible to train in-person and virtually.
Delivery of training may follow a multimodal approach including:
- In-person training at the Humber Athletics Facility (North Campus Only)
- Live virtual training via a service such as MS Teams, Zoom, Skype
- "Homework-style" exercise programming designed specifically for you, that you can complete on your own at home or wherever you like to exercise
A fee of $75.00 (non-refundable) will be re-introduced and due at the beginning of the Fall Semester 2022 to participate in this program.
For further information, please review the registration form in the link below. If you are interested in participating, please complete and submit the form to register as soon as possible since this program fills up quickly.
The registration form takes approximately five minutes to complete: