The Centre for Human Rights, Equity & Diversity in collaboration with Humber’s AODA Committee will be offering AODA Lunch & Learn workshops this academic year!
See the attached poster for the first upcoming workshop.
Topic: Increasing Social Media Accessibility
- Date: October 17, 2018,
- Time: 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Location: North Campus, LRC 6184
- To learn quick tips and gain resources on accessible practices for social media platforms, including, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram
- To learn why is it essential that our social media practices are accessible
- Zahra Brown, Equity Generalist, Centre for Human Rights, Equity and Diversity
- Amanda Soriano, Digital Communications Coordinator, Student Success and Engagement
Lunch will be provided.
To register, please email Zahra Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.