Counselling Services is excited to announce that they will be running a mindfulness workshop called Mindfulness 101 on Thursday, November 5 from 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
This workshop is for students and they will learn:
- What mindfulness is
- The benefits and challenges of mindfulness
- How to practice and integrate mindfulness into your daily life
- Where: Zoom (email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and receive the link)
- When: Thursday, November 5 from 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Important information to know:
- This will be an interactive and experiential workshop
- The Zoom meeting room will be locked at 2:45 p.m. sharp
So how can you help?
- Tell students (you think would benefit) about the workshop
For a poster and more information, please contact Rose Anthony at email@example.com.