Join the Consent Peer Education Program (CPEP) as we gear up for National Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) this April 2019 at Humber College and the University of Guelph-Humber. Learn how you can take part.
#PaintHumberTeal & PaintUofGHTeal
Support, contribute, and join the dialogue during the month of April for SAAM where we look to spread recognition and understanding about creating a culture of consent on campus. Beginning Monday, April 1 we invite you to decorate your office spaces in tantalizingly teal in the spirit of SAAM.
- Design and decorate your office space in teal
- Take a photo of your space and mention @CPEPTEAM before you upload to Twitter or Instagram and use the hashtags #ShowSupport4SAAM #CPEPTEAM #PaintHumberTeal #PaintUoGHTeal
The #ShowSupport4SAAM contest is for those looking to go above and beyond in educating the campus on consent and sexual violence.
#Support4SAAM contest guidelines include several overarching themes to include. You are required to incorporate at least one theme in your tantalizingly teal design for the contest. However, you are encouraged to use more than one.
- Walk a Mile In Her Shoes
- Men Creating Change
- Voices Being Heard
- Communities Supporting Survivors
# Support4SAAM Guidelines:
- There will be two group prizes (one at Lakeshore and one at North/UofGH)
- The contest component is optional
- Contestants must email a photo of their space to CPEP@humber.ca and indicate their room number, campus, and organization in the subject line
- Deadline to submit all information is Monday, April 15, 2019
- Winners to be announced Monday, April 22, 2019
We hope you can join us by participating in SAAM through spreading awareness or attending our in-person events and workshops.
To find out more information, please visit here.