Join us September 28 at 10:30 a.m. for a conversation about the timely topic: Climate Change and Green Recovery. Hear from speakers at the City of Toronto, University of Toronto, Ryerson University and Humber College. Join this one-hour discussion with academics and municipal government leaders on targeted research to inform policy and address the climate crisis.
Registration and more info on this year's #CivicLabTO programming: civiclabto.ca
Guest speakers include:
- Dr. Matt Adams, Assistant Professor, Department of Geography, Geomatics and Environment, University of Toronto Mississauga
- Priya Patel, Graduate student, Department of Geography, Geomatics and Environment, University of Toronto Mississauga
- Dr. Faith Sekercioglu, Assistant professor, School of Occupational and Public Health, Ryerson University
- Dr. Emre Karatas, Assistant Professor, Aerospace Engineering, Ryerson University
- Lindsay Walker, Associate Director, Sustainability, Humber College