Students may be required to complete admissions testing for their application to be considered.
Admissions testing is not required for all programs or all students. If an admissions test is required, the student will receive an email or call from Humber College, and will be directed to MyHumber to register for a testing session.
Detailed instructions on how to register for your admissions test are located here
Students applying to certain programs will have the opportunity to complete their test from home, online. Students opting for the online option require access to a quiet and private space, a web cam, microphone and a strong and reliable internet connection. Students must also test using a desktop with a webcam or laptop computer (tablets, smartphones and Chromebooks are not allowed). Vouchers are sent to students within 10 business days of registering and paying for their admission test from our testing site Accuplacer from the email noReply@accuplacer.info or email@example.com and are entitled Remote Voucher Notification or Online Admissions Testing Reminder. Please note that Calculators are not allowed to be used for admissions testing.
How can I prepare for Admission Testing?
Check out the following resources to prepare for your test:
- English Admissions Test - Head Start Program
- Math Admissions Test - Head Start Program
- Math Admissions Test - Practice Tests
- Additional Admissions Test and Math Learning Resources
- Health Sciences Admissions Test: Complete Preparation Guide to Health Occupations Entrance Exams (available through the Humber Bookstore or Amazon.ca)
- Health Sciences Admissions Test Sample Math Questions Part A
- Health Sciences Admissions Test Sample Math Questions Part B
Online Admission Testing
For more information about online Admissions Testing, please visit this page.