Students may be required to complete admissions testing for their application to be considered.
Admissions testing is not required for all programs or all students. If an admissions test is required the student will receive an email or call from Humber College, and will be directed to MyHumber to register for a testing session.
Students applying to certain programs will have the opportunity to complete their test from home, online. Students opting for the online option require access to a quiet and private space, a web cam and a strong and reliable internet connection. Students must also test using a desktop or laptop computer (tablets, smartphones and Chromebooks are not allowed). Vouchers are sent to students within 10 business days of registering and paying for their admission test from our testing site Accuplacer from the email noReply@accuplacer.info or email@example.com and are entitled Remote Voucher Notification.
How can I prepare for Admission Testing?
Check out the following resources to prepare for your test:
- English Admissions Test
- Math Admissions Test - Head Start Program
- Additional Admissions Test and Math Learning Resources
- Health Sciences Admissions Test: Complete Preparation Guide to Health Occupations Extrance Exams (available through the Humber Bookstore or Amazon.ca)
- Health Sciences Admissions Test (Math Portion Sample Part A)
- Health Sciences Admissions Test (Math Portion Sample Part B)