*** In-Person Admissions and Health Sciences testing has resumed at both our North and Lakeshore locations with limited capacity. These sessions are available for applicants when they register for an Admissions event through MyHumber. ***
Students enrolled in a Humber diploma or certificate program are no longer required to complete the Computerized College Placement Test to determine their first semester English and/or Math course as of July 2020. Students who need these courses will be able to register for them based on their admissions data or high school grades. Information regarding the courses you need to register for will be made available closer to course registration.
***Students that are currently enrolled to start in a Humber Post-Graduate, Degree, or one of the programs at our Carrier Drive location are not required to complete placement testing **
- Option 1: Online Testing
Students who are required to complete a Health Sciences or an Admissions Test (English, English and Math or Math Admissions Test), have the option to test online, from the convenience of their home. The fee for online testing is $50 and allows students to test from anywhere in the world, 24/7/365. Students testing online require the following:
- Reliable internet connection and access to a desktop or laptop (tablets, smartphones and Chromebooks are not allowed)
- Webcam and microphone
- Operating System of Windows 7 or newer, Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) or newer
- Browser with pop up blocker disabled
- Quiet and private place to test
Students who choose to complete their test online will receive a test voucher via email within 10 business days of registering. This voucher email also has test instructions for how to book your test. Once the student receives the voucher and instructions, students can proceed and book their test. For more information on online testing, please click here.
***Please note that students are no longer required to complete a placement test online to determine their first semester courses as of July 2020 for the Fall 2020 semester.***
- Option 2: In Person Testing
*** Please note that students are no longer required to complete a placement test as of July 2020 for Fall 2020 so there is no in person testing option.***
- Additional Information
Check your MyHumber account for updated instructions on how to register into your courses.
Students can apply for transfer credits to receive credit for past courses they have taken at other post-secondary institutions. Please click here for information about transfer credits.
- Late Testing Fee Information
There is no late testing fee for students as they are no longer required to complete a placement test as of July 2020 for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Writing Centre - English Admissions Test - Head Start Program
- Math Centre - Math Admissions Test - Head Start Program
- OCMT Math Practice Tests and Math Learning Resources
- Students requiring extra time or the use of testing accommodation for admissions tests can make their request here