Skip to content

International Students in Canada Transferring Into Humber

International Students studying in Canada are invited to transfer to Humber – a public institution providing high quality, globally recognized education.

Public-Private College Partnership Transfer Inquiry Form

This form is to be used to inquire about the transfer credit(s) you may be eligible to receive at Humber College from courses you have completed as part of your previous Public-Private College Partnership program. After you submit this form, a Humber Student Mobility Advisor will reach out to you to help you complete the transfer credit process. If the college you are/have attended is not on this Public-Private College Partnership List, please use the Transfer from Another Ontario College or University process

Please provide us with the following information: (* indicates mandatory field)

If you have already applied to Humber, fill out the information below:

Please list the courses that you have completed or are going to have completed prior to attending Humber College.*

List course code and full names.

loading icon

Please do not close the window!