Skip to content


If you are a Humber student or graduate wanting to transfer credits or a completed credential into another Humber program.

Want to Switch Programs?

If you are already a Humber college student that wishes to switch to a different program, please speak to your program coordinator. Your program coordinator can help you determine what academic path is best suited for you.