If you want to duplicate or reuse a test from a different course you teach, you can make a copy.
To copy a test:
- Start in the destination course. The destination course is where you want the copied content to go. You will pull the content in from the other course. (Note: This is opposite to how you copied in Blackboard Original.)
- In the top-right corner of the Course Content area, select More options for course content elipsis (…) > Copy Content.
Select the plus sign that divides the Course Content area, and select Copy Content.
- In the Copy Content panel, navigate to the test by selecting [the course name] > Course Content. Select the checkbox for every test you would like to copy.
(NOTE: Hidden courses will not show up in the Copy Content panel.)
- Selecting a folder will copy all of its content.
- You can copy items from different courses simultaneously.
- To review your selections, scroll to the bottom of the panel, and select View All.
- After you’ve reviewed your selection, select Copy selected content —the copy action will begin.
- A status indicator in the Course Content area shows the progress and a success message will appear when the action is completed. This may take a couple of minutes.
- All copied content is added to the end of the content list.
Copying other course content
Using the same steps outline above, you can copy these supported content types from other courses you teach:
- Tests, including group tests
- Assignments, including group assignments
- Links to websites
- SCORM packages
- Discussions and journals