You can download the full gradebook or select columns from your Ultra courses. You can export the file in a comma-delimited (CSV) or tab-delimited (XLS) format.
You can import your downloaded file into an application such as Microsoft ®Excel® to do statistical analysis or other ad hoc computational work.
You can also upload a grade file you worked on offline and update your gradebook.
These columns are included in a downloaded file:
- Last name, first name, and username
- Student ID, last access, and availability
- Grade columns
- Manually added items
You can also apply filters to your Gradebook to download information for specific groups, or sections of a merged course.
To download Gradebook:
- In the Gradebook, select the down arrow icon. The Download Gradebook panel will open on the right.
- In the Download Gradebook panel, you can select the data you want to download, the file type, and the location where you’d like to save the file.
- Download the full Gradebook or select columns. When you choose select columns, a list of columns appears. Select the check boxes for the columns you want to download.
- Select the file type for the downloaded file. Data files are comma-delimited (CSV) or tab-delimited (XLS).
- Select the location for the download. You can save the file to your device or Browse to select a folder in the Content Collection.
- Select Download when you are satisfied with your choices.
- For more detailed help with this feature, refer to Blackboard’s resource Work Offline with Grade Data.