Any Humber College community member (student, faculty or staff) can file a complaint or concern regarding a student’s behaviour.

As well, any member of the Humber community can contact the Office of Student Community Standards during business hours to consult about a matter and without lodging a formal complaint.

The Office of Student Community Standards will review the concern. In doing so, we may need to connect with the Department of Public Safety, the Centre for Human Rights, Equity & Inclusion and other departments as well as community stakeholders to gather more information.

We utilize a variety of formal and informal approaches to create opportunities for resolution. We welcome requests for consultation and questions.