You may appeal the results of your decision letter on one or more of the following grounds:
- There is new evidence that is likely to change the outcome.
- There is evidence of procedural error or bias in the process.
- The sanction imposed is not consistent with the nature of the offense.
A completed Appeal Request Form will include the following information:
- You have identified, above, which ground(s) you are appealing on.
- You have attached your explanation/reason(s) for appealing. Your explanation should be centered around your grounds for appealing.
- Your explanation should also include your requested resolution. What outcome are you hoping for?
- You have attached any supplementary documentation/information including a copy of your decision letter.
Appeal Request Forms:
- For all Non-Academic Student Code of Conduct Appeals please fill out: Appeal Request Form
- For all Residence Code of Conduct Appeals please fill out: https://myresidence.humber.ca/StarRezPortalX To access this form, please login to the Residence Portal, click on the "Conduct Appeal" button at the top of the page, and follow the instructions.
- For Academic Appeals (Review of an In Course piece of work or Final Exam, Grade Review, Review of an Academic Decision or College Level Academic Appeal) please see: https://humber.ca/admissions/office-of-the-registrar/academic-records/academic-regulations.html
If you have any questions about the appeal process please contact us via email.