You may appeal the results of your decision letter on one or more of the following grounds:
- There is new evidence that is likely to change the outcome.
- There is evidence of procedural error or bias in the process.
- The sanction imposed is not consistent with the nature of the offense.
A completed Appeal Request Form will include the following information:
- You have identified, above, on which ground(s) you are appealing.
- You have attached your explanation/reason(s) for appealing. Your explanation should be centered around your grounds for appealing.
- Your explanation should also include your requested resolution. What outcome are you hoping for?
- You have attached any supplementary documentation/information including a copy of your decision letter.
Appeal Request Forms:
- For all Non-Academic Student Code of Conduct Appeals please fill out: Non-Academic Code Appeal Request Form
- For all Residence Code of Conduct Appeals please fill out: Residence Code Appeal Request Form To access this form, please login to the Residence Portal, click on the "Conduct Appeal" button at the top of the page, and follow the instructions.
- For Academic Appeals (Review of an In Course piece of work or Final Exam, Grade Review, Review of an Academic Decision or College Level Academic Appeal) please see: School Level Academic Appeals
If you have any questions about the appeal process please contact us via email.