An outcome is an activity or sanction which is assigned to a student if they are found to be responsible for violating the Code of Student Community Standards.
- violation notice
- notice of the Code
- formal warning
- apology to impacted party
- reflective essays
- community service
- restitution for damaged property
- loss of privileges or non-essential services
- restriction from select areas on campus
- meetings with support persons on campus or other educational and development activities
- campus curfew
- Conduct Probation
The Dean of Students or designate could also assign outcomes of suspension or expulsion from the institution, in addition to other possible outcomes.