Are you looking for a certified personal trainer to keep you motivated or to spark more physical activity in your daily routine?
Did you know that Humber Athletics provides year-round personal training packages and they have already adapted for an online experience?
For today’s promotion of HROE’s Healthy Humber campaign to Pause, Recharge, and Re-centre, we are focusing on personal training.
Here are three reasons to get a certified staff personal trainer.
- Motivation: If you know you have an appointment to exercise with a trainer, you are more likely to keep that appointment as you have paid for it. It isn’t as easy to “excuse” your way out of an appointment with a trainer.
- Individualized program design: A consultation with one of our personal trainers will determine what your goals are. Each client receives an “individualized program” to help them reach their goals – no “cookie cutter” programs. A trainer helps keep you on track and can tweak your routines to keep you moving toward that ultimate goal.
- Efficiency: Personal trainers will help you focus on results and how to effectively and efficiently get maximum results in a minimum amount of time. A certified personal trainer will also be able to push you past your “comfort zone” so that you will see results faster than you would on your own.
Take some time out of your day to pause, recharge, and re-centre and don’t forget to get social with us and upload/tag any related pics to #HealthyHumber.
- North Campus - Leanne Henwood-Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lakeshore Campus - Nathania Bron at email@example.com
Human Resources & Organizational Effectiveness