There will be an external film shoot at Lakeshore Campus on July 28 to 31.
Location: Lakeshore Campus
- Exterior of L building including the red brick pathway surrounding the cottages.
- Parking Lot 4 including accessible stalls, Lot 5, the Contractor Lot between E & F cottages and 108 stalls in Lot 1.
- G Commons, G105, G106, G107, G201, G204, G205 and G206.
When: July 28 to 31, 2021
- Set prep will take place on July 28 from 7 a.m. to p.m. and July 29 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Filming will take place on July 30 from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Set tear down will be complete on July 31 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Lot 5 will be unavailable all day and night beginning in the evening on July 27 until 11:59 p.m. on August 3.
- Lot 4 will be unavailable all day and night beginning in the evening on July 27 until 11:59 p.m. on August 2.
- 108 Stalls in Lot 1 will be unavailable all day and night on July 30.
- The Contractor Lot between E & F cottages will be will be unavailable all day and night beginning in the evening on July 29 until 11:59 p.m. on July 31.
Parking is available in Lot 1, with accessible parking stalls by the Tim Hortons.
Public Safety will be onsite while the crew is on Humber property.
In addition to Humber College’s COVID-19 safety protocols, Film productions will follow the COVID-19 Safety Guidelines issued by the Film and Television Industry of Ontario, approved by the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skill Development. Information can be found here.
The production will also implement additional safety measures in coordination with the Toronto Film Office. Safety guidelines found here.