Immunization Services are available through the Health Centre. This service can provide you with many of the common vaccines including those required for your immunization records

Vaccines and Cost

Prices vary per vaccination, click here » for more information.

Immunization Placement Guidelines

The Health Centre is available to complete the pre-placement medical requirements (immunizations) for your respective programs. If you are a student in the School of Health Sciences, Massage Therapy Program or the School of Community and Social Services you are required to complete your immunization requirements before being allowed into placement. This may also be applicable for a few other programs at both Humber College and/or University of Guelph Humber. Read more »

Public Health Immunization Information

Where and how to find your immunization record information. Read more »

For further information about Immunizations and Vaccines please visit Public Health Agency of Canada »