How to apply to residence if you are First Year Humber Student or if you have never lived in residence at Humber.
Step 1 – Apply
- You will need:
- An accepted offer to a full time Humber program. Once you have accepted your Humber program offer, it can take up to two business days to be able to access the residence application, and
- Your Humber Username & Password, found on your acceptance documents (example N12345678).
- Fill out and submit the application form.
- Your application status will continue to show as “not complete” at this point.
Step 2 – Monitor Your Email
- Once delivery formats are announced, students who meet the criteria for residence admission will receive a residence offer by email.
- If you receive an offer:
- The email will contain instructions on how to pay your deposit on the residence portal. You will have 48 hours to pay the $500 deposit for offers made prior to July 18, 2021 and 24 hours for offers made after July 18, 2021. (Payable online by Visa or Mastercard only.)
- Once you pay the $500 deposit, your application status will be updated to complete.
- Your $500 deposit is only refundable if you cancel your application by 5:00pm EST on July 18, 2021. For more information on how to cancel your application please go to Cancelling Your Application.
- Students who do not meet the eligibility requirement will be notified of this after delivery formats are announced.
Please note that your room numbers and location will not be given out until your assigned move in day.