How to apply to residence if you are First Year Humber Resident or if you have never lived in residence at Humber.
- You will need:
- An accepted offer to a full time Humber program. Once you have accepted your Humber program offer, it can take up to two business days to be able to access the residence application, and
- Your Humber Username & Password, found on your acceptance documents (example N12345678).
- Fill out and submit the application form.
- Pay your $500 deposit with your application to secure your room (Deposits must be paid through the Residence Portal by Visa or Mastercard only).
- Your $500 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable if the student cancels their room.
- When there are no more rooms available, no deposit will be collected and applicants will be added to a waitlist. More information below.
- Typically in April, we reach our maximum capacity in residence.
- If Humber Residence has reached capacity, students will be automatically added to a waitlist.
- You should apply as soon as possible, as offers are sent out in the order in which students have applied.
- Students who receive offers from our waitlist will recieve an email containing specific instructions on how to pay the deposit on the Residence Portal and secure the room.
- Note: you will have 48 hours to pay the non-refundable $500 deposit for offers made prior to July 10, 2023 and 24 hours for offers made after July 10, 2023 (Deposits must be paid through the Residence Portal by Visa or Mastercard only).
Please note that your room number and location will not be given out until your assigned move in day.