Space for returning residents (returners) is capped for both Lakeshore and North Campuses. A returner is a student who has previously lived in any Humber Residence.
Step 1 - Apply
- To apply to residence as a Returning Resident, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be in good standing with the Residence Code of Conduct,
- Be a full time student during the term that you are applying for,
- You have lived in Humber Residence in the past.
- If you meet this criteria, fill out the application form.
- Your application status will continue to show as “not complete” at this point.
Step 2 – Monitor Your Email
- After reviewing students' eligibility, Humber Residence will email you to confirm whether or not you are eligible to be considered for residence for Fall 2022.
- Offers to returning residents who met the equal consideration deadline will be sent in April, with deposits due by April 30, 2022 to secure the room.
- If you receive an offer:
- You will receive an email with instructions on how complete your application and pay your deposit.
- You will have 48 hours to pay the $500 deposit for offers made prior to July 25, 2022 and 24 hours for offers made after July 25, 2022.
- Once you pay the $500 deposit, your application status will be updated to complete.
- Your $500 deposit is only refundable if you cancel your application by 4:00pm EST on June 8, 2022. For more information on how to cancel your application please go to Cancelling Your Application.
Please note that your room number and location will not be given out until your assigned move in day.