Space for returning residents (returners) is capped for both Lakeshore and North Campuses. A returner is a student who has previously lived in any Humber Residence.
Step 1 - Apply
- To apply to residence as a Returning Resident, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be in good standing with the Residence Code of Conduct,
- Be a full time student during the term that you are applying for,
- You have lived in Humber Residence in the past.
- If you meet this criteria, fill out the application form.
- Your application status will continue to show as “not complete” at this point.
Step 2 – Monitor Your Email
- After reviewing your standing with the Residence Code of Conduct, Humber Residence will email you to confirm whether or not you are eligible to be considered for residence for Fall 2021
- Once delivery formats are announced, students who meet the criteria for residence admission will receive a residence offer by email.
- If you receive an offer:
- You will receive an email with instructions on how complete your application and pay your deposit. You will have 48 hours to pay the $500 deposit for offers made prior to July 18, 2021 and 24 hours for offers made after July 18, 2021.
- Once you pay the $500 deposit, your application status will be updated to complete.
- Students who do not meet the eligibility requirement will be notified of this after delivery formats are announced.
- Your $500 deposit is only refundable if you cancel your application by 5:00pm EST on July 18, 2021. For more information on how to cancel your application please go to Cancelling Your Application.
Please note that your room numbers and location will not be given out until your assigned move in day.