Space for returning residents (returners) is capped for both Lakeshore and North Campuses. A returner is a student who has previously lived in any Humber Residence.
Please make sure you have reviewed our current rates and our residence and dining agreement before you start an application.
Step 1 - Apply
*Equal Consideration Period - There are a limited number of returner spaces in residence. Returning residents who complete their application between February 15, 2023 and March 15, 2023 at 10:00am will be given equal consideration based on a number of criteria such as years in residence, distance from residence and conduct in residence. After March 15th, 2023, returners will receive offers on a first-come first-served basis.
- To apply to residence as a Returning Resident, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be in good standing with the Residence Code of Conduct,
- Be a full time student during the term that you are applying for,
- You have lived in Humber Residence in the past.
- If you meet this criteria, fill out the application form.
Step 2 – Monitor Your Email
- After reviewing students' eligibility, Humber Residence will email you to confirm whether or not you are eligible to be considered for residence for the 2023-24 Academic Year.
- Offers to returning residents who met the equal consideration deadline will be sent in early April, with deposits due by April 30, 2023 to secure the room.
- Applications received after March 15, 2023 at 10:00am will be automatically placed on a waitlist.
- If you receive an offer from our waitlist:
- You will receive an email with instructions on how complete your application and pay your deposit.
- You will have 48 hours to pay the $500 deposit for offers made prior to July 10, 2023 and 24 hours for offers made after July 10, 2023.
- Note: The $500 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please note that your room number and location will not be given out until your assigned move in day.