Transcripts Now Available Through MyCreds

Humber has partnered with MyCreds to give students and graduates greater mobility in accessing and sharing transcripts electronically. Students can now have their transcripts uploaded through the MyCreds portal so they can share them with colleges, universities, government, third-parties and employers using their own virtual credential wallet. Electronic transcript requests can be made through MyHumber.

For more information about this process, please visit, and go to to learn more.